[Rx2] Retaliation x 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KM888
Co-Captain
Co-Captain
KM888

DN Username : KM888
# of Posts : 425

D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice   D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty10/26/2011, 7:46 am

Hey everyone,

I could easily ask it on DN forum, but I was thinking it might do the team some good if I ask it here first.

This is the situation:

<player 1>: I activate "Pot of Avarice" to return these 5 cards to the Deck, and draw 2 cards.
<player 2>: I discard "D.D. Crow" to remove 1 of those targets in your Graveyard from play.

Does this stops Pot of Avarice completely, even when you have other monsters in your grave ???
Back to top Go down
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

DN Username : eqx
# of Posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice   D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty10/26/2011, 4:57 pm

Well...I admit I'm not a dueling expert and don't know all of the rulings, but I do love dueling which is why I started a team. Anyway, I read the FAQ on Konami's website about this and it said that you still put 4 monsters back in your deck, but you don't draw the 2 cards, which doesn't completely stop the effect. I'm not sure since the translation might be a little wrong, but I understood most of it. Anyone agree or disagree with this?
Back to top Go down
iNotNameLess

DN Username : inotnameless
# of Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice   D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty10/26/2011, 9:00 pm

i dunno if its like a requirement is all because well something like chaos sorc i think when you crow one of the targets you can choose another (i might be wrong about this though)
Back to top Go down
KM888
Co-Captain
Co-Captain
KM888

DN Username : KM888
# of Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice   D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty10/27/2011, 6:43 am

With Chaos Sorcerer it's a differrent story. The card remains in your hand, since removing is a summoning condition. You can just redo the summoning if it fails.

Pot of Avarice is allready on the field when you remove a target. So you can't replay it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice   D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice Empty

Back to top Go down

D.D. Crow vs Pot of Avarice
Page 1 of 1