[Rx2] Retaliation x 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KM888
Co-Captain
Co-Captain
KM888

DN Username : KM888
# of Posts : 425

D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty10/26/2011, 7:49 am

Hey everyone,

I could ask this on DN forums too, but I wanted to ask it here first to let us think about it first.
This is the situation:

<player 1>: Plays a card like Debris Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn,... Something that targets a card in the Graveyard.
<player 2>: I discard D.D. Crow to remove that target.

Does this stops the card player 1 played ?
Back to top Go down
iNotNameLess

DN Username : inotnameless
# of Posts : 81

D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty10/26/2011, 5:01 pm

no target i think so its used but wasted
Back to top Go down
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

DN Username : eqx
# of Posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty10/26/2011, 5:05 pm

Uh...as I said before, I'm not an expert. From what I read on Yu-Gi-Oh wiki, since the target is gone, the effect disappears. But if there's another effect like Level Eater's effect, the monster that you choose still loses a level even though Level Eater was banished. Again, I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
KM888
Co-Captain
Co-Captain
KM888

DN Username : KM888
# of Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty10/27/2011, 6:45 am

@Eqx: True

@ All, thx

I think that is indeed the correct answer. Ima put in D.D. Crow in side deck ^^
Back to top Go down
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

DN Username : eqx
# of Posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty10/27/2011, 4:29 pm

Ok. Solved and locked. Glad to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)   D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted) Empty

Back to top Go down

D.D. Crow vs (Debis Dragon, Junk Synchron, Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted)
Page 1 of 1