[Rx2] Retaliation x 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

DN Username : eqx
# of Posts : 463

Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty11/28/2011, 9:56 pm

I've made a deck based on "Cyber" monsters but don't know how many Cyber Dragons and Cyber Dragon Zweis I can put in the deck. The reason I'm confused is similar to something about Harpie Ladies and Cyber Harpie and something about they count as the same name so you can't have more than 3 when you put them in the deck, so you can't put 3 of each in the deck, or something similar to that. I've also looked on Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki and this confused me more. ""Cyber Dragon Zwei" is not treated as "Cyber Dragon" while "Cyber Dragon Zwei" is in the Deck. Thus, you can include three copies of "Cyber Dragon Zwei" and a additional copy of "Cyber Dragon" in the same Deck." So I went on Konami's site with the link at the bottom of the ruling page on the wiki, and the translation was bad and I just don't understand this at all. So the question is: Can I have 3 Cyber Dragons and 3 Cyber Dragon Zweis in the same deck, or am I only allowed to have a combination of both that equal 3?
Back to top Go down
brandy263
Unregistered
Unregistered
brandy263

DN Username : brandy263
# of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty12/26/2011, 6:31 pm

yes cyber dragon zwei only counts as "cyber dragon" when you use its eff same as how harpy queen is only a "harpie lady" when its on the field
Back to top Go down
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty12/26/2011, 6:36 pm

So how many of each can I have at the maximum?
Back to top Go down
The_Nameless
The_Nameless

DN Username : The_Nameless
# of Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty12/26/2011, 9:33 pm

You can have 3 of each Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eqx
Captain
Captain
eqx

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty12/26/2011, 9:34 pm

Oh. Then that's good. My deck will be better now. (This was from last month. lol! Haven't played that deck in a while. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei   Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Zwei
Page 1 of 1